Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Am A Perfictionist- A Kregslist Add

FC

I lay brick and block and concrete and do tile on porch and on kitchen flooring and specializ in mason fireplace,brick fence and stone work, that some of my wide range

of brick service.I am a perfictionist as well ,this assures you the highest standard of quality services and get the job done right at a reasonable cost my wrok will speak

for itseif. I have 40 yrs. of experiace and has wroked on military bases and home residential and commercial bluilding.

This perfectionist needs to learn how to spell.

I was teasing my cousin who was helping me do something about being so slow. He said that he was slow because he was a perfectionist.

I told him that it must be terribly frustrating to be a perfectionist and have so little talent.

One of the better combacks I have had.

You shouldn`t pick on people because they are bad spellers. It doesn`t have anything to do with what kind of work they do. I have a machinist friend who has his own shop & is 68 yrs old & has been doing it since he was 16 & is self taught. He is the best in MHO, & yes he`s a bad speller, but he knows his math. If he can`t make it or fix it, it can`t be done.