Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Service Should Equal Citizenship

expensivepeter

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/01/veteran-stands-up-for-2nd-amendment-at-chicago-anti-gun-forum/

We're Charlie seven two

We're here to learn from you

So put us to the test

You'll see we are the best

Who's real among us and who is an agent provacateur?

I for one look forward to having my nephew come for a visit so he can shoot some rifles this summer. He's lost in world of warshit and I want to open his eyes. I can't say that I really want to see him join the service but if the worst he has to suffer is getting his butthole looked at by a doctor during the enlistment process and getting dropped for push ups because someone else marched out of step it's still good.

I love the kid but he's got to get away from his mother/my sister and have someone else yell at him instead of her inappropriate shrieking like a banshee.

Who's real among us and who is an agent provacateur?

The answer to that sir, is that it is a matter of personal judgement.

There are some cues:
If someone you don't know wants to sell you a $ 1000 AR for half price..
If someone you don't know to be honest wants to buy that ole SKS for several times the price.
and "wants all you can get' ..
if a person wants any thing "no questions asked".
If a guy at range you just met wants to be your BFF and starts talk about 'sears' and full auto...
If someone wants to commit crimes...or get you to.." if only SOMEONE was brave enough to do .......or get.........

Trolls on the net.
If you know that your state requires a background check, but the fella selling tells you not to worry about it.
If that 10... blonde in the mini would just so happy and just do anything if you just "fixed" the brute of a husband/boyfriend..
(That last one may not be a government op : )

Other than that...I would not worry overmuch.

We still have the First Amendment and..strange world the ACLU.

karl