Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Custom Bolt Stops

donmarkey

Don thats some real nice work!

Can you share a little info with us please?

What type of steel did you use to make the pieces?

What type of welder did you use?

Hey thanks again for posting your work.

It would be nice if the political conditions in this country could change so we can get back to building.

I miss the days of countless build questions and pictures.

Thanks again!!!!

Don, does Billingsley have a website? I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

I don't think so. Ross Billingsley, if you get on the ACCG web site and do a member search he will pop up. If not let me know I have his phone number around here somewhere.

Don

Don, if you would be willing to travel to SC, I could use you as a guest lecturer for a couple of days! Very nice!!

Bill

Bill if I could get to SC I would be taking some classes. I'm always looking to learn and farther my knowledge. Actually yours is probably the closest school that teaches gunsmithing.

Don

Don been wondering where you've been hiding!! I figured that now being single again you gave up building guns in pursuit of pussy. I'm speaking from personal experience of years ago when my gun collection took a back seat. I can say building guns is much easier on the wallet.

• 4 months later...