Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Next Ban

ken98k

I wonder if the left is going to demand back ground checks for pressure cookers?

Or will there be a limit on the number of quarts your pressure cooker can hold?

I am already seeing reports on the news that use the words "gunpowder" in connection to the horror in Boston

I suspect that the next move will be a ban or high tax and require one to sign for powder as is done now in cali.

Get the ammo and the power and in 10 years and you wont need to ban the guns.

karl

Karl, I certainly don't mind bagging on Commyfornia because I do plenty of it myself. But I try and keep it factual. There is no extra high tax or signing for gunpowder here. And ban hasn't happened yet either. Even though the asswipes in Suckramento are trying to ban everything.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/a-warning-to-all-gun-bloggers-and-forums-boston-marathon-explosions/

This explains why I see some of the most bizarre pro gun arguments in the comments sections of news stories. I had already suspected as much. It's also why I don't get my news from CNN. Objectivity is gone and there are never any news stories from sources with an opposing viewpoint. The Eloi are enthralled. Even people I know, very smart people too, are enamored with the dictator wannabe.