Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ww2 Cartoon

FC

I love it. As a kid my favorite war time Cartoons were "Buggs Bunny nips the Nips". and "Gremlins from the Kremlin" It a shame the the PC cry babies rewrite history and forget the pain that those events caused. We are already seeing it with 9/11.

I had a collection of these on VHS but unfortunately got left behind in a hasty departure prior to my divorce. One of my favorites I don't recall the name. It had Daffy Duck as the ugly duckling believing he is a Jap but as he grows he discovers he is actually Chinese our WW2 allies. Daffy goes from singing "I am Japanese an I am soooo craaaaazy". When he discovers he is Chinese he goes from being goofy to patriotic.

I also had a few Three Stooges on VHS made during the war. Moe Howard with the mustache looked remarkably like Hitler and did a very comical impersonation of Hitler's screaming rant speeches. I also fondly remember a Tarzan movie when Cheetah gets on the radio and the Germans hearing the broadcast believe it is their Fuhrer and give the Heil Hitler salute to the radio.