Military Firearm Restoration Corner

How A Young Generation Is Brainwashed

FC

You don't think that the public schools and pvt schools do that here????

Try saying in NYC that you think hunting or guns are cool or for that matter try saying that in Cali.

How about the the civilization of the west was built by white men?

or that the that the USA is owed by holocaust survivors and not the reverse?

Try saying that you don't approve of the gay lifestyle..

and see what happens.

karl

At one point it was "I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"...Now "it is up against the wall MFer."

Friend of my mother grew up in Nazi Germany coming to the USA after marrying a GI she hooked up with in the American section in Berlin after the war ended. The woman according to my mom said their school devoted as much class room time to racial purity as the 3 R's. She told my mom that only exceptionally bright students were allowed to continue with their education as teenagers. Mom's friend claimed she was taken out of school and forced to work long hours in what she described as a bullet factory at age 15. She told my mom her family were always considered 2nd rate citizens having some Pols in their family tree but after her father was finally allowed to join the Nazi party near the end of the war. Their food rations almost doubled.

You don't think that the public schools and pvt schools do that here????

Try saying in NYC that you think hunting or guns are cool or for that matter try saying that in Cali.

How about the the civilization of the west was built by white men?

or that the that the USA is owed by holocaust survivors and not the reverse?

Try saying that you don't approve of the gay lifestyle..

and see what happens.

karl

I'm still fuming mad about the disparaging remarks my granddaughter's teacher made about her hunting. I personally wanted to pay the teacher a visit but her mother feared a reprisal. My granddaughter has learned Arizona was stolen from the Indians, Spain and Mexico. My granddaughter studying Arizona history was unaware of French troops in Arizona during the Civil War or the Confederate flag flying over the Arizona Territory Capital during the war but she knows all about how terrible Americans were to the Navajos, Hopis and Apaches. .

The poles were considered a racial danger second only to Jews recourse the pole could in many cases pass for Aryan.

That and the fact that after WW l Poland was given part of Germany and the Germans wanted it back.

karl

Get her OUT of that class.

As Teacher, I can tell you that "making disparaging remarks my granddaughter's teacher made about her hunting" is not professional conduct. What a kid does after school as long as it is legal and has family permission is none of the teacher's business.

Get her some of the older history books...NOT social science or social studies..books that call history that are PC.

Point out this to your granddaughter:

Any one born in North or South America IS a native American.

The PC use of that term is an attempt to disconnect us from our nation as it implies that we are not native and therefore don't belong here. In point of fact the Indians came from Asia and did not originate in the Americas either.

There are more American Indians alive now and they are better fed in better health then before 1492.

Third: The first humans fought the animals for the land.

Later Indians waged war on each other...read the early accounts.

The Spanish took the land from the Indians...the Mexicans ...took it from Spain and we took it from them.

You might ask that educator, I won't honor them by calling them a teacher( when your granddaughter is out of his or her power) if he or she thinks that Americans were right to do that. Right of Conquest?

If he or she replies "NO" as most do...ask him or her if he or she owes a home and if they do did they BUY it from the local tribe? When they tell you "NO" and they will, ask them if they will DEED the home free and clear over to the local tribe and BUY it back? When they don't and I NEVER met the PC EDUCATOR that would you might point out that they are receiving stolen land by their lights and must return it.

It blows their minds.. : )

karl

I wonder what they had against he Poles? I know the Germans coveted their land for lebensrahm.

The German propaganda machine showed Poles as today's equivalent of modern trailer trash. Hitler tried to portray the Poles as dirty, filthy type people needing Nazi leadership and guidance prior to the invasion of Poland. According to one of my high school teachers the so-called Pollack jokes originated in Nazi Germany.

You're right on the money Karl.

I'll second that.

I'm fortunate that my GD really likes to read but she hasn't shown any interest in non-fiction except Astronomy. Karl if you or anybody else here has any history book suggestions that might grab the attention of a very typical 13 year old. I will be very appreciative.

My GD is very intelligent (unlike Grandpa!!) and is near or at the top of her class. Her previous school had her in some accelerated classes but the gifted program was drastically reduced for budget reasons. I can't say for sure but my guess is the budget restraints were due to several new bi-lingual programs. My son being financially unable to foot the bill for private school. Was forced to move and get his kids into another school district. To be blunt, into a predominately white school without a bi-lingual curriculum.

If I had the bucks I'd love to see her in a Catholic parochial school. I know I can tell some real horror stories about the nuns. As a kid I had to get up early on Saturday mornings and go to Catechism while my friends got to stay home and watch Howdy Doody and cartoons. Even worse was spending my first 3 weeks of summer recess there. Despite the beating a nun gave me with her pointer stick for only memorizing half of the Act of Contrition prayer. It really didn't hurt but I pretended it did so she'd stop. I also got whacked on the back with her stick trying to help a girl having an Epileptic seizure from biting her tongue off. The nun repeatedly screamed "pull her skirt down" several times. Despite dealing with the peculiar quirks of a few sexually frustrated old bags. Most nuns are good and more importantly the kids learn morals and are very well educated. At the high school level most of the teachers are highly intelligent Jesuit Priests. To the best of my knowledge, the queers and peds have been booted. No need to worry about lessons demonstrating sliding a rubber on to a cucumber to 4th and 5th graders or being taught queer or excessively tatted up bodies are the norm.

OOOPS!! Sorry I'll climb off the soapbox, caught myself thinking out loud at my keyboard again. FC is absolutely right, Karl is right on. I'd love to confront the excuse for a teacher and ask him if hamburger grows on vines or trees but my daughter in law said no.

At that age historical fiction is the way to go.

I would think a girl would like "Gone with the Wind." sort of thing.

But make sure that it is a book that you or your wife have read first.

A lot of the good old books have been rewritten to be PC.

Look up the:

http://www.wallbuilders.com/links.asp#products

He also has some good films on you tube.

The main thing is to teach her to question and think

karl