Military Firearm Restoration Corner

1911 Lovers, $350 To Ffl, Shipped Free To Lower 48

AzRednek

Shooters Arms brand. Can't find much about them on the net. They are manufactured in the Philippines. Might or might not be same manufacture as Rock Island.

http://centerfiresystems.com/SA-ELITE45.aspx

I've become a born again 1911 lover after the Remington I won in the Friend's of NRA raffle. Since I got a $65.00 trigger job on the Remmy it has been a real love affair. If the sale included 9MM 1911. I'd be on it like flies on doodoo. Centerfire also has military and Commander versions for the same price.

http://centerfiresystems.com/shootersarms.aspx?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20979889&utm_campaign=Free%2520shipping%2520on%2520these%2520select%2520items.

I've had excellent service from Centerfire Systems. Shipping is ultra-fast. I had a horror story attempting to deal with Century Arms on a defective and dangerous hang-firing pistol I purchased from Centerfire. After three attempts to resolve the problem with Century. I asked the salesman at Centerfire if he had a back door number or a contact person at Century Arms. He gave me an unpublished, distributers only back line. I got the same, a promise to call me back with a return authorization number and never getting the return call. After a lengthy email to Centerfire detailing the run-around from Century. Centerfire exchanged the pistol for me. I had to eat the return postage but got an additional mag for the trouble.