Military Firearm Restoration Corner

4 Down And 3 To Go.

spec4 e4

I got four of my build done and three to go. What is done is 243 Win, 8mm Mauser, and the 30-96 Springfield and let's not forget the M1 Garand.

Still need to park and finish the stock but everything else is done and work on the stock during the winter. And park in the the spring.

What is not done is a 7-08mm and a 260 Remington on a Mauser a Yugo and a 6.8 SPC II in a AR-15.

This is what I need to finish the two Mauser, two safety and a stock. The AR needs a gas block, barrel 18", and bolt. Plus the mags and ammo.

Here is a picture of the three build.

Enjoy

Rob

P.S. A thanks goes out to Rod for his patients.

Those look nice. You like those thumbhole stocks, huh? I knew a pathologist who liked really big big-game guns. He had huge hands (good thing he was a pathologist and not a general surgeon, huh?) and everything he had was a thumbhole stock.

Don't know yet but will know by the end of the month. Taking them down to my days to test fire them. I guess I could put up a paper plate and see. Will post pictures.

Still plugging at it. But can take a brake here and there. Had to wait on the barrel to chamber it.

The 243 was the one hanging it up.

Rob