Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Bad News

spec4 e4

Thanks FC and all. I have tried all types of diets, low carbs work for a while. "Diets" are not to be on for an long time. The main reason for the lapband was to help control my diabetes to start with and being heavy helps that too. After talking to my doctor, I have a few options left. I will let you guys know what I have done when I get back on the board.

Rob

Give up all wheat sir.

You WILL lose weight.

karl

Once I lost weight I would give up meat for how ever many days to get it back down. I never tried giving up wheat products. On diet days I carried some saltine crackers while I was delivering mail. Often I'd get fatigued and my legs would get weak. A cracker or two often gave me an energy boost and restored the strength in my legs. I also had good luck using the fat blocking pills I was buying in Mexico. About $35.00 per hundred in Nogales vs over 40 for 30 pills filled locally. The pills really worked well but the side effects became to difficult to deal with.