Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Best Western Hotels and the NRA

Dr.Hess

The media has been all over who is distancing themselves from the NRA after a psychotic 19 year old (and I'm betting a Democrat from a Democrat family in a Democrat stronghold of Florida) shot up a high school.  Best Western was listed as no longer partnering with the NRA because of this, according to the media.  Well, I sent a little email to their customer service:

Just wanted to let you know that I will NEVER stay at a Best Western facility again. Goodbye. 

Dr.Hess 

I'm the NRA

I got a reply:

Hello Dr. Hess,

Thank you for contacting Best Western Hotels and Resorts.

Unfortunately, the media has misrepresented that the brand recently adopted a position as it relates to the NRA and is continuing to fuel the story and the misrepresentation. Best Western has not made any recent changes with partnerships.

Best Western® Hotels & Resorts is a diverse global organization with over 4,000 hotels. We value the entrepreneurship, independence and freedom of our individual hotel owners and operators. As a brand, our organization is apolitical and is not a member of any political organization because we respect diversity in opinion, which ultimately strengthens our organization and our respective countries.

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and it has been documented with our office. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance please feel free to contact us back.

Sincerely,

Moriah| Best Western Rewards

Best Western Hotels & Resorts

So, it looks like the big media was lying to us yet again.