Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Trump Speech, Ben Shapiro

FC

Ben Shapiro was recently uninvited at Grand Canyon University. I'm hearing GCU's mgmt is back tracking but Shapiro said no. Really pissed me off I intended to go as it's only a 10 minute drive for me. The rumor mill is saying GCU's mgmt are anti semites. GCU is a private Christian university and I've seen other conservative speakers there. It's really a pleasant school to visit. I assume there might be a dress code as all the students neatly dressed, no weirdos and my last visit I got a few thumbs up from students for my NRA tshirt. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, FC said:

He should’ve been let in. He’s impressive.

Yes he should, he's a kid in my mind but he has impressive brain power.

He reminds me of some the Jewish kids I went to grade and high school with. Not athletic but not wimpy, far from being rednecks and they were aceing everything on their report cards in high school advanced classes. One in particular if he hasn't retired. Was working for NASA as a nuclear physicist. He helped me out with biology homework dealing with chromosomes as I was totally lost. Another one declined scholarships from the so called Ivy League universities. Opting to go to a lesser college to became a Rabi.