Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The report is in Trump is clean

karlunity

9 hours ago, karlunity said:

For all rational people the case is closed.....but the never Trumps and PC are not rational

karl

You'd never know it watching CNN or MSNBC. Strangely I'm looking forward to watching the Dyke Rachael Madow tomorrow to see how she spins it. I'm certain the commie media will be crying foul and cover up until they get the original Mueller report. The libs on Fox today seemed to raise the cover up issue. Side stepping collusion questions. Fox is bringing back Jeanine March 30th. I'd just love to hear what she has to say about the collusion delusion. 

6 hours ago, Quick Karl said:

Complete and total exoneration.

I am still stunned that "Americans" will take this attempted Coupe d'eta on the part of the Democrat machine, laying down.

I hope not but if Trump's Justice Dept doesn't get at least indictments on the Demoncrat players. It will have an ill effect on his reelection. I will hesitate to vote for him if the book is not thrown at the Clintons especially over the Russian/Uranium deal. 

I have a feeling that they are gonna hit back...extremely hard. Heads are gonna roll starting with Comey, all the way up to Obama and Soros. Draining that swamp... just taking their time about exposing it . Giving them plenty of rope to hang theirselves.