Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Any riots in your neck of the woods?

AzRednek

They are currently rioting in downtown Phoenix near the police station. I hope the Phx cops stand their ground as they did when Antifa tried to stir things up at a Trump rally. You might recall the Phx cop shooting a rubber bullet into an Antifa member’s gonads making national news. Fox was like hey way to go while the Commie network tried to pass it off as police brutality on a peaceful protestor.

On tv I saw a couple cars on fire and a police car being pelted with rocks and vandalized. Far as I know, no buildings or businesses were lit up or looted. Nearly everything in that area are govt buildings. As of midnight there were no blockages set up on a freeway. There were some police barricades blocking traffic downtown. Most likely to keep curious onlookers away. From what I saw from local news. The protestors or rioters are really angry. I can understand their anger issues. I felt it myself after seeing the YouTube video, it was police brutality. I very seriously doubt the cop intended to kill the guy but he obviously wanted to inflict pain. I feel the majority of the looting were those very simply taking advantage. How the cops could stand by and allow the looters to empty Target is confusing. Possibly it was like New Orleans after Katrina where the cops were also involved with looting retail stores.

If it hasn’t happened already it’s just a matter of time before the lib media somehow blame the riots, looting and police brutality on President Trump. If Biden can remember his lines I’m sure he has a speech prepared blaming Trump. Chances are good though Joe will forget and blame it on Corn Pop running away after Jill puts a couple of blasts in the air. 

Still nothing around home , saw a heavy police presence on the interstate ramps in Ohio, dropped a load in Pennsylvania and have an appointment tomorrow to pick up a load in Jamaica Queens, Ny. , best I can tell it’s at JFK... figure I’ll see some stuff in there,makes me appreciate BFE Missouri 

On 5/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, manureman said:

Here in the land of heathens ( lake of the Ozark’s) it’s been horrific can’t keep em beat out of the beer fridge or the swimming pools. 
  Bikini’s everywhere , can’t find margarita mix anywhere it’s really rough.

Thanks for taking all the St.L idiots off our hands for the summer. 

Lots of looting under the guise of protesting. They tried to burn the Ferguson PD the other night. A redhead white antifa guy was caught on camera by the news crews smashing in the windows. He was from a town 50 miles away. He was identified by posting on social media. What a genius. 

4 cops were shot last night, all will recover.

The owner of a historic pawn shop was murdered trying to keep the looters out. He was black, I guess his black life didn't matter to the thugs. 

I'll keep my Glocks handy. Keep safe guys

I posted this on Facebook today: I took a risk today (my norm) and engaged a black guy I know when he brought up the demonstrations/riots. To sum it up quickly, he said that peaceful protesters were shot with rubber bullets because Trump wanted them out of the way for his church building visit. I said, "Show it to me", but he didn't. He tried to keep the subject on peaceful protests, but I brought it back repeatedly to the rioters. He hates Trump. I brought up that Lincoln used real bullets and cannon when there were riots in NYC during the Civil War. I really went out on a limb and asked him why white people didn't loot and protest all over the nation when two white cops were shot in my town by black men over a two year period? He didn't know what to say about that, because he hadn't heard about it (of course). I asked why the whole country is in an uproar over something that involved Minneapolis? I also brought up about me being censored by Facebook for posting the video of the white woman being to compelled to get on her knees and ask forgiveness for her white privilege? I told him my ancestors during the Civil War were farmers in Iowa. How am I the problem as a white person?

Well said FC  

Perhaps you made a point or perhaps not but at least you said it

From what I hear this will be the last weekend so stay careful  I am hearing that either Covid or the NG will cool things off.

karl