Military Firearm Restoration Corner

BLM

FC

If the Left gets power over the police forces we are in a world of trouble, and there's no real hiding from it. Heck, I can't even escape Facebook and Reuters censors! We're going to have the sort of choices the Founding Fathers had- liberty or acknowledge the control of the government. Really, it's scary because the choice we have to make may cost us very dearly. I'm just glad I'm old, and don't have a lot to lose! You either resist, or you will have to bend your knee to something you don't want to bow before. 

This is the post:

I was wrong about BLM, the organization is rioting to raise money internationally to fund democrat races all over the USA. So far they have laundered back over 1 billion dollars in international money to fund democrat campaigns.

Simply put Black Lives Matter is a international money laundering scheme used by the Democrats to raise money from an international audience.

Black Lives Matter describes itself on its “BlackLivesMatter.com” website as a global organization: So we know for sure that BLM is a “global” / “international” network because they admit this.

black_lives_matter_2_13b7bdf865e5c9e682f

Here is where it gets good. When you click on the “Donate” button on blacklivesmatter.com you are sent to an “ActBlue” donations page:

black_lives_matter_donate_1536x694_2bd43
bl_d0233406f42ca58bd7bcb17823867917cc330 ActBlue claims to be tax exempt organization and all donations to it are tax-deductable. The terms and conditions also link to ActBlue and mention “Campaign Finance Laws”:

https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint

When you research the expenditures of ActBlue, all of their contributions are directly going to top DNC campaigns:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/exp...224&cycle=2020

Contributions to all federal candidates $1,057,598,402 ..... That is 1 BILLION

blm_ee890268d1de9e800277847ed67d67c4eaa2

Act Blue is not a charity. It it is an illegal funding arm of the DNC. It is against the law to funnel international money into US elections. It is a violation of campaign contribution laws and is not legal.

This is just hysterical.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/06/08/watch-black-woman-goes-on-a-tirade-because-shes-unable-to-loot-a-neighborhood-store-n2570194

Woman is MAD, let me tell you, that people are actually defending their stuff from her looting.  Even complained to the cops that they were protecting their stuff from her looting.

Far as I’m concerned BLM like Antifa is a terrorist organization. Both orgs along with the common thief are behind the rioting and looting and need to be destroyed. If there was a way the government could stop feeding them they wouldn’t be such a pain in the ass. If passing mandatory testing for illegal drugs could be a requirement for any free government bennys including Social Security disability. The majority not being fed by family would be forced into gainful employment or go hungry. 

3 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

This is just hysterical.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/06/08/watch-black-woman-goes-on-a-tirade-because-shes-unable-to-loot-a-neighborhood-store-n2570194

Woman is MAD, let me tell you, that people are actually defending their stuff from her looting.  Even complained to the cops that they were protecting their stuff from her looting.

It’s the entitlement mentality. My guess, she is likely 2nd or 3rd generation of welfare recipients believing it is the govt’s responsibility to feed and house her. According to a former coworker that previously was a social worker. Teen girls learn and know it’s easier to get knocked up and have 1 or 2 kids for a guaranteed income rather than work for a living. 

I will always be bitter about it having delivered food stamps, welfare and Social Security disability checks. Once being assaulted having tobacco juice spit in my face for not handing food stamps to a black guy that was collecting them for a woman that died a couple years earlier. 

I once spent a weekend sleeping in my uniform shop. My landlord also owned surrounding apartments. For one year he had a govt contract housing welfare recipients. They created so many problems for mostly white working poor, nearby businesses including mine and a group of Amish that sent old and feeble to Phoenix in winter months. The landlord refused to renew the contract with the govt agency and the welfare people had to move out. For a few weeks before they were gone there were numerous break ins, stolen cars and mostly white kids being bullied and beat up. After a black kid about 10 years old stepped in my open back door grabbing a pair of shoes and running away while a group of about five teens stood by. I immediately stopped my chase. Same thing had happened to another one man business. He ran after the kid only to return to mess. He sold small engine repair parts. Nothing of value to the thieves but a lot of his merchandise was swept off the shelves and scattered on the floor. The final weekend of the eviction myself and others spent nights protecting our businesses. 

14 hours ago, FC said:

Better prep if you haven’t!

I’m prepared if necessary to hunker down. I could last several weeks as long as I have electricity and running water. If I were to lose power and water. I’d take all my guns and ammo and leave town. Taking as much food as I could. My well stuffed freezer would be left to spoil. 

Things seem to be slowing down in Phoenix and the burbs. Guess the spoiled brats are to accustomed to mom’s home cooking and dad’s air conditioning. Temps are still peaking in the low hundreds and low 90’s and high 80’s at night. Once the heat reaches the 110 mark they will likely stay home playing video games. 

I feel so much safer now that Gone With The Wind is being removed from rotation, the tv show Cops has been discontinued and Christopher Columbus statues being taken down. I left an old girlfriend a voice mail. She lives or did apx 20 years ago in the downtown area of St Paul. I’m really curious if it’s as bad as I’m seeing on the tv and YouTube. I just can’t believe police and National Guard pulled out of Seattle city hall and a police station giving control to Antifa. Whata bunch of wimps!!

On 6/9/2020 at 4:26 PM, Dr.Hess said:

Act Blue is not a charity. It it is an illegal funding arm of the DNC. It is against the law to funnel international money into US elections. It is a violation of campaign contribution laws and is not legal.

If Trump’s govt is going to do anything about it. It is very unlikely it won’t happen until after the general election in November. The Demoncrats would whine and cry “RACIST” and many would buy the propaganda. The pathetic dim-wit arseholes that are kneeling and apologizing even worse washing the feet of BLM protestors unfortunately vote. Personally I’d rather take a beating like a man before kow -towing to the useless bastards.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:15 AM, karlunity said:

To ole for H &H AZ  so I got a 1911.

karl

Never to old Karl. About ten years ago I read an article in the paper. Two bad guys tried to rob a guy in his 50’s at a gas station with a knife. The good guy beat both robbers up bad breaking both arms of one of the perps. When the good guy was asked about the fight by a reporter. He said I used the H to H combat training I learned in the Marines. He remarked something about the other guy getting away before he could break his leg. Still a good idea to have the ol slab sides handy. I’m reminded of a redneck t-shirt I saw advertised on YouTube or Facebook. A large imprint of a 1911 and a caption that said 45ACP why shoot twice.