Military Firearm Restoration Corner

manureman

Don’t know much about Karma but my youngest daughter was told 17 years ago at the age of 15 that because of her cancer treatments she’d probably not be able to have kids, so after many years of trying and not having any luck at it her and her husband decided to adopt. 
    When that was all over and done a couple years back they ended up with 4 siblings 2 girls age 1 and 7 and 2 boys ages 5 and 3 the youngest of the boys being autistic.

Friday night at 11:31 pm my youngest daughter gave birth to a perfect , beautiful little baby girl making me a grandpa for the 8th time.

I’m so proud I could bust ! Because of the virus we weren’t able to be at the hospital and haven’t had a chance to see little Lucy Kay (named after my late mother) in person yet.  But they get to come home tomorrow and it’s like Christmas in July around here. 
    Like I said don’t know anything about Karma but it seems like there might just be a little bit of something to it.