Military Firearm Restoration Corner

IMPORTANT! Need help with reamer co-op.

ken98k

I seems Rod, (Tanglewood) has had computer problems and is no longer able to sign into the reamer co-op page which I believe was on yahoo.

He has many reamers and such that are unmarked as to the owner. 

It would be a tremendous help if those of you who were members of the co-op, and are still able to log on to that site, would come forward and help save the co-op.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Dr.Hess said:

We could set up a section here, if they just need a forum to keep track of stuff.

That would be great! Should have been that way to start with. Evidently all the records all the records are on the this other site,

Yahoo shut down all their forums.  They gave out plenty of email notices that it was coming and to get your data off of there, then they killed the whole thing.  So, they're gone.  If you have the URL from the group, you can probably pull some data from archive.org.  Post it here and I'll take a look.

5 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

Yahoo shut down all their forums.  They gave out plenty of email notices that it was coming and to get your data off of there, then they killed the whole thing.  So, they're gone.  If you have the URL from the group, you can probably pull some data from archive.org.  Post it here and I'll take a look.

I don't have it and I'm not sure if Tanglewood does or not. Im trying to find an active member that was part of the co-op. Maybe Sailormilan?

Doe anyone have contact info for odies dad? I bought the the one reamer I have in the co-op from him. I believe he was a medical professional from Akeley MN.

Hi guys. Long time no see. 

I lost this forum a while back. 

Anyway, there is still a list of reamer stuff on Mausercentral.net

I got this forum back in my bookmarks so I will have to get caught up. 

32 minutes ago, odies dad said:

Hi guys. Long time no see. 

I lost this forum a while back. 

Anyway, there is still a list of reamer stuff on Mausercentral.net

I got this forum back in my bookmarks so I will have to get caught up. 

Glad to here from you!

15 hours ago, The Zen Master said:

I emailed Don Markey a few weeks ago about something else - even sent him a message through this website - haven't heard a peep from him I hope he is OK.

With Don living in Detroit guess we should be concerned.

• 5 months later...

I would do the sticky thing was I doin this..

I honestly can't remember, but, if there is an '06 unclaimed. it is probably from me.. I'm thinking I used one from someone else for the 308, and there must have been a 35 rem once... but Not Mine..

Now.. Should I send my 300 Savage?? Who? Where?

Thanks Guys

• 2 weeks later...

it will all come out in the wash..

An inventory of the "I Know we are here" as far as Who and What... and the "unknown" is a Start!!

But, I ain't runnin this..

BTW.... Good Luck... I'm thinking all here are here to help...

I haven't been on here in a while, but just came back to check on the status of the reamer coop, and make a trade.  I contribute a 30-06 reamer some years ago, and still have the 35 Whelen I swapped it for.  I'd like to send it back, and get a 7mm Rem Mag reamer and gauges for my latest project.  Who do I need to contact to make this happen?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

OK, lemme work on the data aspects of it a while.  I take it you are in physical possession of all these tools?

I have the 416 Taylor reamer presently.