Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Found some Norma 45ACP this morning from Aim Surplus

AzRednek

I’m not desperate for 45 ammo but seeing Norma brand 230gr FMJ’s for 24.99 per 50 rd box I sprang for two boxes. I figured it was about five bucks more than the pre panic price as Norma ammo is always more expensive. After I completed the online purchase I went back to their website to get the link to email to a friend and post it here. By the time I returned apx five minutes later it was sold out. I was a bit surprised seeing in AIM’s ad a 50 box limit. Guess an FFL paying 24.99 could likely double his money as some of the price gougers like J&G are still fetching 49.99 for cheapie S&B 115gr FMJ 9MM. Guess a desperate buyer needing 45 would be glad to just get it even if it will be over 50 bucks with sales tax out the door.

I’m now in good shape on ammo except 38 Special. I shoot 38 more than anything else when I go to the indoor range. I’ll take FMJ, lead or anything good for plinking. I’m not interested in the ridiculously priced self defense stuff costing about 1.50 per round. Now that peak temperatures are below 100. I can get some shooting time at the outdoor rifle range. I still have some Turk 8 mill, a bunch of 765 Argie, 303 Brit and even some 30/30 begging me to shoot it up. I’m hoarding 223, 308, 12 ga buckshot and 762X39 just in case the SHTF in my neighborhood when BLM and Antifa throw their childish temper tantrums after Trump is re-elected.

Haven’t had any nearby incidents in quite awhile but last week I saw about 20-25 militant looking blacks, several had BLM t-shits along with a few pathetic looking female buffalo hunters gathered in a convenance store parking lot about a quarter mile from home at about 1:00 AM. I didn’t stop drove on through the parking lot. I wound up buying a dozen eggs, canned dog food and a carton of milk for way to much money at a Giant gas station. The Circle K convenance store near home also sells liquor and attracts a lot of late night losers selling a lot of those single shot airline type bottles. I would love to know what they were up to but I wasn’t going to stick around and find out. The store was robbed about 18 months ago. Neighbor heard it was illegals that did it. My neighborhood is going rapidly downhill but I’m to cheap to move north.