Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sweepstakes page

FC

I used to enter every gun contest I saw on the net. Never won anything but be warned. Once you start entering you inbox will be filled with gun spam daily. Some good especially in these times looking for ammo but plenty of it isn’t worth opening for like military grade lasers. The same sold on EBay from China for a tenth of the price. All kinds of free BS just pay a ridiculous amount for shipping. I got into contests because as a kid my mother entered every contest she found. Never winning anything big but occasionally won something like the time she won a summer’s supply of Sprite. 

As a mailman I got two registered letters for contest winners. One was for a England, Scotland and Ireland vacation and air travel on the Concord. The other was a grand prize winner from one of the cereal companies off a cereal box. It was strange as the family moved out the day prior. I put a 10 day hold on the registered letter and finally a change of address order came through. I read about it a few days later in the newspaper. Can’t remember all they won but according to the paper they opted for the $250,000 cash prize instead of a vacation, computers, car and more than I can remember. It went to a welfare mama with three kids, dad was in prison and they had moved to a run down area, most likely a trailer park.