Military Firearm Restoration Corner

9MM $23.99 per 50 rd box

AzRednek

SURE DID’NT LAST LONG, Ijust checked and it’s gone already. If you’re desperate for ammo, handgun especially. Check Palmetto every morning, the earlier the better. Their prices are a bit high but not even close to the gougers. J&G Sales has/had 9MM for 74.99 per 50rd box. I’ve been searching for ammo daily since the beginning of the shortages. I have yet failed to find SD type 38 Special plus P for less than 50 bucks per 20 rd box. Part of the problem is paying about $16 shipping for a 20rd box. Seems that all ammo vendors have a minimum shipping fee. Despite the extra haz-mat fees I just can’t believe the $16-19 shipping for a 20 rd box. 

I’m down to 5 rds of 38 HP’s but have 5 or 6 boxes of FMJ’s. I carry a 38 daily except the very few weeks here of cold weather. During the cold weeks I’ll carry a large capacity auto or my S&W M-58 41 Mag while wearing a jacket or sweater. Just before the shortages I shot up all my 38 SD ammo because of its age, most was five years or more in age. I intended to buy more +P right away, procrastinated then the shortages started. 

Don’t wait if you need it, it will be gone within hours from now

https://palmettostatearmory.com/armscor-9mn-115-gr-fmj-50-rounds-ammunition-50043ph.html