Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Email and text

AzRednek

I really hope that with the election ending tomorrow the gimme email and text messages stop. I cleared out apx 180 email today, well over 100 yesterday. I lost count of the text messages. I’m getting hammered from both sides. Be a cold day in hell before I’ll follow a Facebook post and make a political donation. I never gave a dime to the Demoncrats but I keep getting email and text messages begging for money. When Trump began his campaign I paid ten bucks for ten chances to win an expense paid trip for a dinner with Trump and Ivanka. I got an email thanking me for $100 a month until November. After numerous phone calls I had no luck fixing it. I finally got my bank to reverse it, cancel future debits and issued another debit card number. Got two hang ups today and finally an Indian called. He was going to upgrade my Direct TV to receive all the pay channels and reduce my monthly bill by $35 a month for the next 36 months. All I had to do was pay $190 for the upgrade. I’ve got a gazillion medical appts and surgery to be scheduled and I’m afraid to not answer from blocked or unknown numbers. I showed up today for an appt to find out it was rescheduled for tomorrow.  Most likely didn’t take the call as the receptionist claimed I was left a message and email.