Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Biden proposes tax

FC

13 hours ago, FC said:

Taxes are a Congressional action, not an executive action. Is he dumb, or just bloviating?

Remember Kamala saying she’d give Congress 100 days to act before issuing executive action. Could wind it’s way through the courts for years while they “buy back”. Being forced to register and pay the $200 Biden proposed tax just provides a list when the real confiscation begins. 

Ive seen ground penetrating radar work locating a broken sewer line. I very seriously doubt anything can be buried and hidden away. Years ago I saw the aftermath of a house’s interior literally destroyed by a warranted FBI search. According to the home owner the FBI was going to dig up her sewer line believing the drugs may have been flushed but her lawyer was able to stop it. It occurred in the 60’s before there was a DEA. Her 19 year old son was dealing LSD but none was never found. All I heard was she reached a settlement for the damages. 

On 11/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, FC said:

The more the Left and RINOs push, the more I’ll push back. 
I'm not paying any ammo or gun taxes willingly. I’m sure many will do the same.

Now would be a good time to begin hoarding primers and lead. Locate and buy any reloading tools you need or might need. Reflecting back during the Obozo shortages. All reloading tools were scarce especially dies. With Backpage gone and Craig’s not allowing reloading tools. Used tools can be bard to locate or trade. eBay is a good source for reloading tools.