Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Don't comply

FC

Just be careful if approached by feds. It’s a felony to lie like “What guns, you mean the ones I lost in the boating accident”. Say nothing other than you will be glad to talk with an attorney present. Or I don’t wish to speak to you or answer questions. They will counter with “whys that (pause) do you have something to hide”. You don’t have to explain but to the best of my knowledge it might be a good idea to tell them you are asserting your right to remain silent. Chances are good they will attempt to get you to engage in a conversation. “Well don’t you want to know what this is all about”. Whatever the hell you do, never let them inside your house. You will have a hell of a time to get them to leave. I made the mistake once by asking a Phx cop if a former neighbor’s murder was ever solved. Next day I got a visit from a homicide detective. All I knew was neighborhood gossip and he didn’t want to leave asking the same questions over and over again. I really PO’d two feds years ago at my carport door by not letting them in and denying one of them use of my restroom.

I had a situation where a police officer called me and being friendly. Started asking me about an incident and what was my side of the story. There are two good five word phrases one is. “I have nothing to say “the other is. “I am not answering any questions. “And you just be a broken record and not say anything else. They cannot continue questioning you at that point. No I had not done anything wrong. It was just some bullshit that my ex-wife tried to get one of her friends to cause trouble that didn’t exist during our divorce.

here is an excellent video that has been on YouTube for quite a long time. It is approximately 45 minutes long and it’s definitely worth every minute. I suggest everybody watch it when they have the chance. 
https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE