Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rifle bolt prices on Gunbroker and Ebay

Horsefly

Prices of everything are insane.  Many times, it's cheaper to buy one from gun-parts.com or sarcoinc.com than ebay.  Even Amazon has stuff cheaper a lot of the time, like for scope mounts.  Much as I hate to deal with amazon, in today's world, you don't have a lot of choices.

18 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

Prices of everything are insane.  Many times, it's cheaper to buy one from gun-parts.com or sarcoinc.com than ebay.  Even Amazon has stuff cheaper a lot of the time, like for scope mounts.  Much as I hate to deal with amazon, in today's world, you don't have a lot of choices.

Doc, before I buy anything from Amazon I always check on eBay where the same items if listed as buy it now 3usually cost less. 

Yeah, I try eBay and even Walmart.com before amazon.  Sometimes ebay is cheaper.  Walmart.com is usually way more expensive, unfortunately, or doesn't have it at all.

I have an extra Sweedish bolt that I got in a box of other (ebay) parts.  I don't have a Swede, so, no use to me.

I can't believe the prices that are bring asked for primers and powder on GB. A Yugo M48A nonmatching in good condition just sold for $805. That's nuts. I've given thoughts into selling some of my milsurplus and score some quick cash. 

Last week I got lucky on GB. I bought 100 rounds of new 7x57 brass and 200 Hornady 139 grain Interlocks for $96 before things went nuts. 

Was looking for a Arisaka 7.7 bolt but way too costly for me. I could use a Swede bolt too. Also need a bare 98 action. With prices like they are might be a goal to just finish up all projects with what I got and call it done.