Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Than and now or victory and defeat

karlunity

Folks.

I was watching the History network...what else smile.gif

The were showing newreels from WWll.

In one film this tired grunt is checking dead Japs on Iwo to make sure they are dead. He prods one with his carbine, than to be sure, puts a round into the body and walks on, just another day on the job.

I got to thinking that if CNN had a clip of a GI or Marine doing that today in Irag, his butt would be in Jail and the liberal Congress and media would go mad!!

When you look at China and The Middle East, I fear for the future of the nation if we don't wakeup.

The world is not a pink playroom, it is a jungle and the soft get eaten.

Karl

All this "feel good" stuff is a direct attack on the U.S. We could never be defeated militarily. We could never be defeated economically. Our work ethic and natural resources are both so strong that the U.S. is invincible. However, instead of attacking us militarily (WWII) or economically (Cold War), both of which were failures against us, they have not resorted to attacking our work ethic and natural resources directly.

Our work ethic is founded in our Christian religion. Remove religion, starting at the schools. Make it a crime to even mention God. Have national level politicians refuse to even recite "under God" during the Pledge of Allegiance at congress on national TV. Suddenly a constitutional right to butt bang your buddy is found, but the right to own property goes away. Teach children that it is OK to be a failure and there is really no point in striving for excellence because we wouldn’t want to hurt the feelings of others. Destroy the education system to a point that basic math and reading skills are beyond the majority of the “graduates.”

Our natural resources are under attack with such BS as the Kyoto treaty which the people who wrote it recently announced was really to "level the playing field" between the U.S. and Europe and not about global warming. Don't let us use our resources. Profess a great concern for the sleeping habits of caribou while we continue to import 1/2 of our energy needs from people who want nothing more than to kill us.

Well, I was listening to Paul Harvey the other AM on the way to work, and was rather amused to hear old Paul basically calling for us to nuke Saudi Arabia and be done with it. Maybe there is hope yet.

In the mean time, vote out the mealy mouthed butt-holes who are attacking us and doing the bidding of the attackers. Most of the elections here are rigged, either directly or through various forms of Gerrymandering, but vote anyway. It makes it harder for them. Refuse to watch CBS or any TV show that was ever on CBS. Refuse to buy anything from anyone that is involved with the attack, such as Heinz Ketchup, most of Hollywood, etc., and tell others how this attack is being done. People don’t see this as an attack on the U.S., but it is, and it is more vicious and insidious than any other battle the U.S. has ever been involved in. I really don’t know if we will survive. We (you and I) will be dead long before it is over, but for the sake of your children, do what you can today.

Dr.Hess

LOL, I was trained to find enemies "playing 'possum" by kicking them squarely in the nuts as hard as I could. I was told that only a corpse wouldn't respond.

However, as I now know, mind altering substances would also allow someone to not respond to such an intense level of pain. However, when someone is that high, they probably won't be playing 'possom.

Then headshots or upper spinal column shots are what do the trick. Accuracy is the only thing that can immediately incapacitate an enemy. One guy in Jersey took a 12 gauge slug through the chest and didn't stop until he bled out, not a terrorist, just a run of the mill Jersey lowlife criminal scumbag.

Jimro