Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Williams Fire Sight

Horsefly

My Yugo 4wheeler rat rifle is wearing one today. I’ve installed lots of aftermarket dovetail sights that take quite a bit of filing and this one was no exception. I like’m like that. The bead is so bright anything I have with open sights is soon to have one. Gonna get set up to send pictures soon if it hair-lips every bulldog in Fort Worth so I can show off the rat rifle. 

How to post pictures:

Get the picture on your desktop/laptop.  I'm sure it can be done from a phone/tablet, but I'll leave the how-to for that to someone else as I never do that.  You can always email the pic to yourself from your phone and pick it up on the desktop, if you have to.  Note what folder the file is in.  If you emailed it to yourself, save as or save the pic and pay attention to the folder. 

Make your comment here on the site.  There is a paperclip at the bottom of the Reply box that says:  Drag files here to attach, or choose files.  You can click 'choose files' and then navigate to where you saved the pic.  Click on the pic and click 'Open.'  That's it.  You cold also use File Explorer and navigate to the folder, click on the pic once and hold the mouse button down and drag the file name over to the paperclip area.

I’ll have to find the desktop computer. Haven’t been on it in real long time and the wife is a furniture mover. Really know where it is but every time it gets moved I have to get a kid to hook it back up to work. Computer skills would be much better if I had interest in them. Thanks for the info. Dr. Will work on it.