Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Guy may not renew his CCW. Good talk by a cop.

FC

• 5 weeks later...

I have to renew my CCW in a couple months. I’m debating in my mind if it’s really necessary since Arizona passed constitutional carry. Anybody that can legally possess a gun can carry concealed or open. The biggest advantage of a CCW I’m not slowed down with a background check buying a new gun from a FFL. The CCW is considered a background check. Usually the background checks via the phone or net take 5-20 minutes. With a CCW, fill out the 4473 form, pay then out the door.  Biden, I’m sure with Kampala’s blessing. Has proposed changes to the FBI background check system. He wants to extend the time the FBI has to approve or be automatically approved to several weeks.  I’m sure if Biden Harris have their way they will throw a monkey wrench in the system to delay or deny sales. Just remember what Clinton did. Buyers were being denied for owing child support, income taxes outstanding traffic tickets and a lot of other Bull Sh!t reasons.