Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Who runs things.

FC

I haven't watched the videos, but here's my .02

Crypto is giong to make our foreign policy/strong arm tactics more challanging by allowing financial transactions to take place outside the purview of the 5 eyes nations, these transacitons will take place outside of the SWIFT network.  If the NSA/CIA/DIA/FBI and a slew others can't see/control the movement of currency, they lose their leverage with nations that are not towing the line...the US of A line.  Take note of how various nations have condemned the use of crypto and you'll get an idea of who has the most to lose.   30+ years in IT and Banking helps form my point of view.  The US and its partners will support a form/system of crypto that allows them the same insights and control they currently have with the SWIFT banking system - only.

Speaking of who is running things, I posted this on Facebook: "Microsoft sent out a new service agreement. It prohibits offensive language, hate speech, and extremist views. Another company trying to control your First Amendment rights!"