Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Tonight’s News on TV

AzRednek

A year ago I rarely missed watching Tucker and Hannity. Lately I’ve wondered away as all I do is get pissed off. Tonight Tucker had a substitute announcer. At best I only watched the first half then onto Hannity turning it off after 15-20 minutes. All about Afghanistan and the five terrorists Obozo traded for Birdall now taking leadership positions in the Talibon govt. I have enough problems in my health and life in general to worry about and no sense raising my blood pressure getting PO’d over the Afghanistan cluster screw or Biden’s latest gaffe. Don’t know why, curious I guess I turned on CNN. Been on over an hour and not a single word about Afghanistan or the trapped Americans. The new Texas abortion law, global warming causing the recent hurricane and tornadoes and while I was typing right before the commercial somebody talking about the need to eliminate the electoral collage. Commercial over and now a report and old video about the “blood thirsty terrorists” attacking the Capital and our democracy. The Capital police preparing for another attack on the one year anniversary. Now it’s about Trump saying the California recall election will probably be rigged and the anti Vaxers are a cult. Every single COVID death repeating it again is preventable. I have to admit I found CNN’s news amusing. I didn’t get PO’d getting a laugh out of their slanted BS news reports. Now there’s a guy speaking with a heavy hick accent on why he won’t get vaccinated. I give up if I can’t find a decent movie I’ll watch Star Trek Enterprise reruns. CNN SUX!!

Exactly my thoughts too ! Have you noticed most everyone on Fox has a new book always no. 1 seller. Me and my brothers call it Fox and Noble channel. Still only news I can watch. Sometimes BBC. Gutfield sucks in my book. 

13 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly my thoughts too ! Have you noticed most everyone on Fox has a new book always no. 1 seller. Me and my brothers call it Fox and Noble channel. Still only news I can watch. Sometimes BBC. Gutfield sucks in my book. 

Gutfeld is good for laughs only. I recorded him tonight as he has part one of his Trump interview. I’ll watch it later. I’ve wondered if the Fox announcers pushing their books have to pay for the advertising. With 30-60 second commercials costing thousands. I wonder if Fox is getting a cut of the book sales revenue.

Seems to me I heard or read either the Pillow guy or Fox dropped him as a sponsor. Wonder why?? Have to admit I was getting tired of the Pillow Guy’s commercials pushing his autobiography. He boasted about going from a doper to a CEO. If I’m going to spend the bucks and time reading a book. There are a lot more interesting books and autobiographies out there. Dating myself, the last autobiography I read was either Lee Iacocca or the gun grabber Bernard Kerik.