Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Is this site still active?

mr fixit

I'm kind of in a state of confusion.  I have been a member here and over at the (old) Mauser Central for a few years. I haven't posted a lot, although I have read often.  I'm aware that MC lost it's domain and restarted at MauserCentral.net and I have rejoined over there.  My confusion is that it seems to me that the new MC is pretty dead. I can't log in over there from anywhere except my home due to multiple IP bans. And since you have to be logged in to even read the forums there.....it just makes me confused.  Over here I don't see a lot of activity either although I thought both sites were related.  

Has Mauser building shut down, did everyone go somewhere else?  What is going on?

Scott

Curious, Do both sites have a reamer co-op then?  I assumed it was the same......

My latest project is just getting started. A custom Mauser '98, based on a Greek FN action, going to be in .270 for my youngest son. He's 21 now so I'm running late.

I don't know about Mauser Central.  We have a reamer co-op.  It's kinda misplaced at the moment.  tanglewood16137 (Rod) is the keeper of the co-op, but he hasn't been here in a couple months.  You could try PM'ing him.  He should get an email generated out of that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 2:57 PM, mr fixit said:

Curious, Do both sites have a reamer co-op then?  I assumed it was the same......

My latest project is just getting started. A custom Mauser '98, based on a Greek FN action, going to be in .270 for my youngest son. He's 21 now so I'm running late.

Scott it is the same co-op