Military Firearm Restoration Corner

You won't hear this from Lindsey Graham!

FC

The PRC (commie-fornia) has term limits.  It was my father's observation that it made things worse.  They wound up with grifters that knew they were there for only a short time and maximized their "take," while being totally incompetent in how government works.  Lobbyists then took over completely, just using them as a front.

Our entire government system has been captured.  Our Constitution was written for a moral, Christian people.  And they never envisioned a professional politician class, or a superior federal level taking half the economy output, redistributing it and dictating what the states must do.  Where did it go wrong?  Hard to say.  Maybe when the Supreme Court declared itself supreme to the other branches, despite the Constitution's author saying "That's not what I wrote!"  Maybe at the Civil War point.  Maybe at the creation of the Federal Reserve, or the welfare state.  Maybe they all added a bit, or took away a bit, depending on how you look at it.

Took me a couple attempts to see the link. My first attempt I got a video of Jeany C Riley’s Harper Valley PTA. Second try I got a toenail fungus commercial. For a minute there I thought I was being pranked!! I finally wised up and restarted my iPad. 

Powerful words from that guy and the truth. Exactly as the OP stated, won’t be hearing it from Lindsey Graham.