Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Either I'm a Genius, or I Work for Lackeys!

FC

When my uncle died I accused the Red Chinese of making Covid as a bioweapon. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/lawrence-sellin-new-pentagon-papers-show-covid-bioweapon-made-china-paid-developed-us-scientists-covered-pushing-flawed-public-health-policies/

A patient turned me in for supposedly saying that the masks we wear don't work. The complaint went to everyone important in the hospital. https://www.foxnews.com/health/guidance-will-not-change-face-masks-covid-cases-peak-us-walensky

Patient is a fool.

The masks may make people feel good but as to stopping a virus that we are told got out of a containment lab is a very bad joke.  I wont go into letting mobs into the nation un tested during what we are told is the worse pandemic since 1918  and flying them about is beyond understanding

karl

I despise the masks, I feel like they are a breeding ground for germs and viruses. Unfortunately I have to wear one when visiting a Dr’s office or any medical facility like an X-ray lab. Even at my CVS there’s a sign on the door saying masks required before entry. Myself and others went in without a mask. One Dr’s office in particular I have to step up to a gizmo that scans my forehead taking my temperature before signing in. I know the masks make some people feel secure but I seriously doubt the masks are effective. About 7-10 days ago saw a woman at a Dr’s office double possibly triple masked with a face shield. I was more worried about her spreading something communicable and opted to sit as far away as I could. The Demoncrats and the lieing sack of sxxt Fauci are going to keep the scare going to enable remote voting in the midterms. 

Im not anti vax as I remember the kids back in the 50’s struggling with leg braces from Polio. I also recall sometime in the late 50’s we had to show a small pox scar before entering a public swimming pool. Both small pox and Polio were put into check with vaccinations. Dr’s being chastised and risking their careers and livelihood treating patients with certain drugs or treatment a big brother bureaucrat in Wash DC doesn’t approve of is political nonsense. If I were the planet dictator I’d prosecute and punish the naysayers with humiliating public floggings. I guess Trump’s right to try was killed by Uncle Joe. Guess I’m prejudice as a non FDA approved experimental drug most likely saved my life several years ago.

Sorry again for the rant, I’ll climb off my soapbox and get back to sported Mausers!!