Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Civil War Psy-Ops

FC

I very seriously doubt we will see a revolution in my lifetime. Especially one started by the right as mentioned in the article. What we might see are states wanting to succeed from the US. It would likely be fought in the courts not with bullets. Don’t know if it possible but some state legislatures may get frustrated with the feds bailing out California and New York while their state stays fiscally responsible while their citizens foot the bill with high federal taxes.  A serious shooting war will never happen. The feds could level most homes with a 50 cal machine gun in a few minutes. If it did happen there wouldn’t be an honorable discharge of soldiers as what happened in the War Between the States. There would likely be blood spilled in the military as what happened when the Shah of Iran was given the boot. As Biden said we have F-14’s but how many pilots would actually fire on US citizens. Many pilots would turn on their leaders ordering them to shoot Americans. I think a right wing revolution is a fantasy in the minds of the left. Likely another “gun safety” excuse to begin gun control and confiscation. I can almost see it now, Piglosi and company will say. “We must to preserve our democracy”.