Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Keep your eyes open

karlunity

I tend to think Putin has a case with NATO expansion east. I ask what would we do if Mexico signed a agreement with Re China and had the ability to put Chinese nuc missiles on our border?   Still Putin  was a Col in the old KGB and that has to be taken into account.

Gents. I would feel a lot better if we still had Mr Trump to figure things out

karl

The leader of the free world is an Old Broken Puppet. I’m old enough to live through and remember well the first time Russia was close to vaporizing us, and hear we go again. We need Mr. Trump and I feel pretty good about several others in case he doesn’t run. My libracrat neighbors are sure quiet this past 5 days. 

The question is :Would the Russians go to atomic war?

Yes, if it was the only way to defeat an invader. Both the French and the Germans found out that the Russians would destroy their land before they would give it up.
BUT, if Russia is NOT invaded and the Generals see Mr Putin as a danger to the  Rodina "the motherland of Russia" and I think getting Russia into what many see as a needless atomic war may qualify as needless endangering the motherland, Mr Putin would be retired or have an accident.

Not our war and not our problem.  Our problem is that our border is wide open and we owe Trillions!  Yet still we send jobs overseas and borrow money to just give it away as aid! Yep I read that The USG borrows money from Red China to GIVE money to Red China!!!!!! Nope our problem is the PC and for that we best keep an eye on the Midterms

karl

Lots of problems and war on this earth  shall we solve them   all ?  I  think at bottom Soros started this. I simply dont see it as a US problem. Let the EU handle it.

The  American PC have had Russia on the brain for the last 5 years(since Trump ) and this I think this involvement is PC payback  in part..in any case, Not our war and not our problem

There is another view, which is that it's easy to see that the West did nothing when part of Georgia was taken, did nothing when Crimea was taken, and did nothing when the two provinces were taken. It's just like the Anschluss. Big problem if you do something like fight the Korean War, and big problem if you say it's not our problem. Putin was emboldened by western Europe focusing on social programs, and nobody doing anything about their aggressions. 

I know it's not the really the same, but I've always detested bullies. In the 5th grade my friend was getting picked on by the toughest guy in school. I told him to cut it out, and he said, "What are you going to do about it?" His friend, the 2nd toughest kid and I duked it out. We beat the crap out of each other. We ended up friends. The kid I defended remembers what I did to this day. My mentality hasn't changed.

Yep and I suspect Joe has gotten or will get a phone call from Red China and it will go rather like this:
Xi  So sorry mr President that we cannot join in you boycott of Russia 

Joe.  It there nothing I can say to make you change your mind.

XI.    No I am sorry but you know how important trade is to a nation. Afterall we do much business  together.

Joe.  I know and the USA and China are good for eachother. Is there nothing I can say.

Xi.   Perhaps I would be able to convince my people that the USA is our good friend?

Joe. Anything I can do pal...

Xi.. Well I would  not want you to think...

Joe,,No anything...

Xi If you could see your way to removing your Great Fleet from Taiwan.You would win many friends in China.

If that call has not yet been made I think is soon will be,

Beck think this whole thing is being used to push the Great Reset. Unless we get oil and Joe and the PC wont drill, It is going to get a lot worse.

karl 

It causes us distress to see what horrible people lead our country. I warned and warned my girls and stepson that hyperinflation was coming, but they blew it off. I’m planting the very best garden I can this year, and have canned meat and vegetables.

I suspect Joe will make a deal with Red China over Taiwan  and the  pc will hail it 

Gotta admit I was wrong. Putin wants to rebuild the Russian empire, That at one time went from Germany to almost India.
( your historical atlas)
I can see that. He is Russian but as he sees us as in his way, sooner or later it must come to battle. Looks like death or glory time again. The Cold war is back

WW lll? Heck,,I never expected to live forever.

karl