Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Red China wont play

karlunity

Red China said that trade with Russia will go on as normal. So unless the PC want to zap Red China and lose a lot of money. China will buy from the West, at a discount of course, and resell to Russia whatever it needs for a discount on gas and oil. Good for them as we get the shaft.

This is how I think Red China thinks..

Of course.  if Mr Biden should offer  say Taiwan?   Perhaps  something could be     Ah worked out?? 

Thanks Joe...wish we had Trump  or  Rand

Karl

Wheat is up 7.65% today. Corn is up too. I pity the average working family with kids right now.  I get hit up for money often enough in parking lots and gas stations. I'm sure that'll dramatically increase in frequency.

Sir

They are selling oil to the USA and will be selling wheat and oil to Red China. Do you think NATO is going to stop PLN ships  or bomb overland trade routes between Russia and China?  I dont as both are atomic powers.  Something is going on but either it is a game way above my pay grade or Joe has been out smarted.

Karl

I would not trust the media too far as I know from experience Face Book has ways.  I do think Putin figured that this would be long over by now. He has to get something or it is Russian Retirement for him 

Still wish we had Trump

Deutsche Welt News (DW News) reports that the Russian demands are: Ukranian arms are 100% given up; current government gone, and Russia installs who it wants; and white flags go up everywhere. That's not going to happen! I guess you heard about Moldova being on the Belarus president's map?

As much as the world wants utopia, and spouts that people are, "Basically good", we'll be totally surprised when people act just as evil as they always have. Star Trek gave the impression we evolve into a peaceable planet in the future, but nope, I don't think so!