Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Guess they just want to live, not win the fight?

FC

I just saw a photo of general mark milley with biden as biden was signing legislation to send billions to the Ukrainians. What a disgusting piece of crap.

4 hours ago, karlunity said:

Look at the winter war 1939  --1940  The Russians on their own have never been much out of Russia,,Now defending Russia ia al whole other ball game ank the French or Germans

karl

There are 2 reasons they defeated the Germans. #1 The Germans had Hitler calling the shots.  #2 The Russians threw hoards at the Germans and defeated them only by overwhelming them. The Russian losses were staggering.

We will see in a month. Gents there are about 200 wars world wide and hundreds of thousands being killed and what have we heard of that?

This is but another euro border war  pity ws dont spend to protect our borders.

Odd note: Ukrainian Nazis  are cool with the PC.  Life is strange 

They aren't Nazis, any more than my Dutch friend, who is more American than most Americans, is a Nazi because his grandfather was a war criminal in the Dutch East Indies.

Those other conflicts (not full-out wars) don't have over 2 million refugees, and cities reduced to rubble. I pay some attention to the Fulani herdsmen's crimes against the Christian Nigerians, the threats against the Afrikaner farmers, and the remainders of FARC crimes against Columbian Christians.