Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The world according to joe

swamp_thing

I agree Ken.  It is not a matter of the people of America supporting him.  It is a matter of "who counts the votes?"  They did it once, and there is nothing I see in place to stop it again.  Just keep photocopying ballots until you win.  Only have to do it in a handful of states to flip the totals.

He's an old fool that should be home tending his flower garden, not representing these United States while we're on the verge of a nuclear holocaust.

And that also goes for his Woke and Treasonous head general, Milley.

Unless something very good happens between now and Nov 2024  I wont vote for him...

AND I would not be so sure the PC could pull off a rig again.

We got taken by surprise in 20 but in 24 our eyes are open

karl

Thinking back on election rigging there were the hanging chads, partially colored in circles that needed fixing, voting machines changing votes, ballots not in their envolopes, counting after observers were sent home, rerunning the ballots over and over from the hidden tubs. Unsigned mail in ballots, trucks out front filling in ballots too. What could possibly go wrong on the count. Predetermined results seldom go wrong for those who determine them.

Of course we are assured there is nothing to see there. Yep, he might get in again. 

Karl, there was no "surprise."  I saw it coming for 2-4 years, at least.  Soros buying all the state vote counters, to start with.  The virus and "oh, we need to do all the mail in votes without any checking at all...."  A blind man could see that "fix" coming.  And the Republican Party did NOTHING.  Nothing at all, despite knowing it was coming. 

As a Republican Senator from SD said:  There are two parties in this country.  The Evil Party and the Stupid Party.  I'm a member of the Stupid Party.

12 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

As a Republican Senator from SD said:  There are two parties in this country.  The Evil Party and the Stupid Party.  I'm a member of the Stupid Party.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

I dont see the GOP as foolish or stupid  but they did HATE Trump and it showed.  I think BOTH the Dem and Gop establishments hated him for Taking Hill's OR Jeb"s spot   The major mistake Mr Trump made was not in firing enough of the maggots

I see the GOP as not qualified to lead.  They either saw the steal coming and did nothing, which means (to me) that they were "in on it," or the did not see the steal coming, which would mean they were grossly incompetent.  Either way, not qualified to lead us and useless. 

The problem I have with President Trump is that he didn't fire, aggressively, every one of those that was obstructing, leaking, etc.  Obama made the security council like a couple hundred larger just before he left, populating it with all his little agents of destruction.  Trump should have cleared that whole thing out day one, and every single one of the heads of anything that came in during Obama.  I really think that he didn't see that coming from "employees."  His background being business, people in business don't act like that and I think that's what he expected, that is, the "employees" acting in a professional manner.

The problem, as I see it, that the Dem, GOP and whole slew of world leaders had with him is that he went into office deliberately to stop the US from getting the bad end of every single deal we got into.  You can read an interview from decades ago when he said that if the US kept getting these bad deals all the time, he would run for President.  He was there to look out for OUR best interests, not everyone else's, and that just would not do.  Too many people getting too much money from just leaving things the way they were.  I don't know if he has learned this lesson or not.  If he was reelected, would he clean house day 1?  Call the heads of these media corporations pushing lies into the office and do a LBJ on them?  LBJ was known for literally breaking arms.  Seemed to work for him.

Doctor I think many of the GOP were indeed on on it. But I also think that Trump starting at the TOP simply lacked the political experience for the job. Sort of like a new teacher in jr hi  as the kids will try, so will the pols. You see Obama's boys and girls were more the true believer than the employee.

You are right Trump should have said you are gone as soon as he set foot in the WH and that includes rats in both parties,  I too hope that he learned IF he runs again.

Of course world leaders in the EU were NOT going to like him.They are used to uncle sap and whatever Trump might be he was an America First man.

karl