Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Woke is a religion

karlunity

I used to be a faithful follower of Tucker and Hannity. Lately I don’t watch much of the news as it only makes me angry. It started with Biden pulling out of Afghanistan. We don’t simply have a fool and a dim witted veep leading our country but millions of idiots that voted them in. Even worse are the people that know the truth about Biden but continue to lie and cover up for him. I don’t put anything past the Demoncrats especially those in Biden’s inner circle. Im worried about Clarence Thomas being in the hospital. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery before somebody slips him a poison pill or injection. 

I can’t blame Jen Psaki for bailing out having to constantly lie to reporters. With the heat on Hunter I bet she fears being forced to continue to lie and cover up for him. Hopefully she can start sleeping at night soon with a clean conscience..I bet in about 3-4 years she is going to author a tell-all best seller providing she doesn’t die in a mysterious accident or questionable suicide. OOOPS!! There I go again, I better shut up before I write several paragraphs. In summary FORK BIDEN!!!

I'm at a point now where I just don't give a f--k. 

The supposed conservative right has been bought by the military industrialist and are determined to start ww3.

I think most people don't realize when washington says they will give 300 million in aid to Ukraine, the makers of very expensive tactical toys are beside themselves with joy.  

I haven't watched the news today but, yesterday Ukraine attacked a fuel storage depot inside Russia. Putin has stated there is nothing he won't do to protect the homeland.  How many time does Putin need to warn the world? When the nukes start fly it is all over for mankind.

If you live close to a military base, you are already targeted. If you live close to a major city, you are already in the sights .

I say let the boys fight it out.

Not our war and not our problem. 

We are by reports 30,000,000,000,000 in debt so no foreign aid for any nation,Sell yes and for cash   give no. If any want to send THEIR pvt funds to a foreign land  their money their business but NO public funds for any nation

karl the nationalist

2 hours ago, karlunity said:

I say let the boys fight it out.

Not our war and not our problem. 

We are by reports 30,000,000,000,000 in debt so no foreign aid for any nation,Sell yes and for cash   give no. If any want to send THEIR pvt funds to a foreign land  their money their business but NO public funds for any nation

karl the nationalist

I agree 100% , however, the POLS and the generals wont let that happen.