Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ukrainian teen getting his legs repaired in Augusta

FC

My youngest daughter, Lilly told me about a teenaged Ukrainian boy whose legs were crushed by rubble. He’s getting his legs reconstructed in Augusta. He was septic at some point, and I guess is coming out of a coma. His dad is doing reconstruction of the rails of rods in Ukraine. Lilly said the Russians in Mariupol had taken over the hospital where he was. Some other family tried to escape from the hospital and got shot. The guy Lilly knows translated. Seems his grandma(?) is in poor shape, and still in Ukraine. She’s afraid of bombing, and has no running water. The guy works under contract here for the Army, and tries to help however he can.
The State Department paperwork to sponsor isn’t too hard. I’m now acquainted with a Ukrainian lady in NJ who sends over donated uniforms, and collects money for medical equipment for Hospital no. 8 in Kharkiv. A social worker, former Marine from Idaho works with Victory Church, Lviv, setting up and constructing quarters there in Lviv for refugees.

Zelenskyy is going to resist to the last drop of the Ukrainian people's blood rather than end the war.

He reminds me of Hitler and his cronies, who forced the German people to fight to the death rather than just end the war.

In the end, after the country is completely ruined, I'll bet Zelenskyy hops on a helicopter and heads to the west.

Russia has NEVER worried about losing men.
 Plus Russia has many thousands of tanks. If they lose some old T 72s ,  they should worry?
Yet   when  we  must replace more then $ 40,000,000,000, bucks worth of weapons  which will cost more at today's price.
Who JOE is hurting?   Us or them? THINK.   
Reagan broke the USSR when they over spent trying to copy SDI. 
Could Putin be doing  or trying to do the same to us?. I do not know but I suspect we have agreed to repay the EU for arms and old USSR migs..What will it cost to replace even 100 migs with new US fighters?  another $50 Billion?

Joe is mentally unstable and should be removed from the presidency, but that leaves Harris who is also incompetent. Pelosi is 3rd in line and she is as mentally challenged as Joe so we're screwed no matter what.

The good thing is the American people are getting exactly what they voted for.  

Putin is using the 3rd Reich tactics. Defending your country from The Evil Empire is what I’d do. I don’t subscribe to, “Better a live dog than a dead lion.” 

I’m going to sponsor a family, but they’ll stay with relatives in Kentucky. They’re sponsoring a family member, and can’t sponsor another. No expense to us.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ghost-of-kyiv-fighter-ace-is-actually-a-myth-ukraine-military-admits_4439075.html

Translate: If if the woke pc  like you it is a merry myth. if they dont like you, it is a evil propaganda lie

All I know pal is that I dont trust Nancy or Adam...simple

At bottom Reagan played what is called the politics of poker and kept raising (SDI) till the CCCP went broke and folded. I wonder if Putin is playing the same game against us? If we are indeed $31,000,000,000,000, in debt how many billions more can we give away till we go bust?. Poland has said for example that they will give old migs to the Ukraine IF the USA will replace them with new American fighters and now other Eastern Euros have said the same. Wonder what even 100 fighter jets plus fuel and ammo and support would cost the USA???Putin was a Col in the KGB and so far as I know you had to be a true believer commie to be that and he did call the fall of the CCCP the worst event of the 20th century. Could this be his revenge?

So I say not the USA's war and NOT our problem. Let the EU fight their own border wars

karl

I hear that American "contractors" are fighting with and training the Ukraine forces.

The US is giving cash to the Ukrainians who then pay the "contractors", that way the US can tell the American public we are not involved in the fighting.

The "contractors are all former special ops or current special ops that are on special extended leave.

At this point more debt doesn't seem to change the dynamics. When and if the dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency, then the economy becomes the Weimar Republic. Right now the dollar index is high, and the reason it is high is that it's the best junk paper out of all the world's fiat currencies. 
I'm ready for a moderate prepper situation.