Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Tax, tax, and taxed

FC

Yeah, and they don't even mention the main tax of today, inflation.  With the federal government operating at some huge percentage of deficit, inflation is where the "money" to spend comes from.  At this point, there is really no reason for a federal tax of anything at all.  It is just to control and punish.

I'm seeing more and more posts from the public about inflation being a tax. I'm floored at prices I'm seeing, now that I'm making more of the grocery runs. 

One of my brothers is a brainwashed, nearly communist-minded guy. He hates the rich, hates Trump, hates Republican news outlets. Nothing I say or show him changes his mind. He's always got something or someone else to blame. He had no response when I told him that in the military, I always had to own what happened in my area of responsibility. Biden takes responsibility for nothing.

That is what keeps the PC in power and has for 90 years..Blame the other guy ..nothing is ever your fault.  My father said if you did not take care of the family ..food...home etc you were a BUM..Now we call them "homeless" implying that society has failed to meet their needs.  So it is not their fault   it is ours.

crap

Karl