Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Electricians can’t get supplies

FC

The wheels are falling off.  All asset classes have collapsed:  Stocks, bonds, even gold/silver (not collapsed, but down 10%-ish from 2K to 1800,) inflation is destroying any non-asset class money, we are not being paid more, just the costs are through the roof.  And it's not just here, it's world wide.  The Euro is at about parity, which means the dollar is strong against other currencies, despite our massive inflation.  So, theirs must be worse yet.  I never thought that the value of everything at once could be destroyed.

I'm surprised society isn't like a dystopian future movie yet.  I bought more canned meat, and have bought silver and platinum, but at this price I may get an ounce of gold too. Alasdair MacLeod is a former English banker who really has his finger on the pulse of the world banking system. He said the European central banks are super short on assets vs. their balance sheet. https://www.goldmoney.com/research