Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The "Brains of MFRC"

TYRVR

I have been coming by here and the old place for quite a-while, never knew that Karl,ShooterTom and Fritz knew so much about things! I see that with but one exception all the subjects are to be overseen by the three folks I have named....just proves the old theory, "Can't tell the book by the cover and can't judge the daughter by the mother".

Ty,

Me thinks they are the only ones who voluntered. I'm sure Tony will let you oversee any area you wish to take on. Bear in mind this a NEW sight and we are rebuilding. If you are feeling liftout, speak up, the squeeky wheel gets the grease! wink.gif

Swamprat

Karl I agree about the handsome part entirely as I am a ugly man, GOD intended me to be judged for my actions.....not my looks.

I am not feeling leftout, just wished to bring to the attention of all, how smart these three gentlemen are.

Well, out of the adminstrators, they are the ones who actively managed posts, deleted them, had public lynchings, and did other business that was needed. If Ol' Tye wants to do some lynching I will let him. Just need the big word.

"I am not feeling leftout, just wished to bring to the attention of all, how smart these three gentlemen are."

Can't speak for fritz or Karl. As for me "smart?" I wouldn't say that. Smartass? yes. Smart? well......

Tom

" am not feeling leftout, just wished to bring to the attention of all, how smart these three gentlemen are. "

Well Tye, if you were smarter, you would not refer to me as "Fritz" but as "fritz".

You see, I made that clear on the very first day I posted on any EZboard.

"Fritz" is a common name of people in Germany, many of which came to America (legally). I am "fritz", the handle I took because of two things--my German heritage, and the fact that I work everyday on things that are on the fritz.

Sorry, I can't explain it any better way than that.

And I really don't believe you are ever "left out" of anything. Your presence here adds a sorta balance to an otherwise dull topic.

fritz

Get to posting more so you won't be labled newbies! laugh.gif

Seriously, FC probably made them moderators because 1) they at least had an inkling how to do it - having done it before; and 2) because they were willing to take on the job.

Without the willingness to do it you'd have problems - especially when the trolls come a knocking - and believe me they will. They always do.

On second thought...I am a little peeved that certain ones of us did not get positions suited to their strengths.....

Miss"T"- moderator of all things good,

RGRWJB - "moderator of arguments about really silly stuff,

Z1r - moderator of Kuhnhausen refutation,

Gothmog - moderator of all things with a temperature below 32 degrees,

TYRVR - moderator of inter-racial differences and asian birth legitimacy.

TLynn

Well, we don't have as many posts as you (127), but then the administrator (FC) has only 23.

Is the number of posts that important?

Yeah, I know you were only joking, and so am I.

fritz

Well Tye, if you were given to doing website management, computing, moving posts, and deleting spam posts I would have put you on as moderator. I think your gift is in the "dept. of pith and knowledge". Sounds like a title in the making.

I need people who will deal with problems when I'm not online. For instance, CG called me from Canada in the middle of the night to tell me that a kid was ruining the sporterizing forum by spam posting. It was pushing posts off pg. 20 and into oblivion. Fritz and Karl have actively dealt with posters, and Tom is willing to do computing. Lynn and C.G. about ought to be moderators.

fritz, tongue.gif

Truly if I could of moved the posts over without raising my post count I would of - but oh well things happen I guess biggrin.gif

As a good friend of mine would say ---- it'z all good!

Do you think if I say it enough it will come true? laugh.gif

FC, that's what spammers do - wait until they think everybody is asleep and attack the board. Unfortunately...

You might consider once you get most of the members moved over and if this board supports it is to go to where the person needs to be approved before they can start posting. I realize that may not be in the spirit of the board as you and all of us would like it, just might become a necessity. If the person is a spammer they usually don't wait around or come back.