Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Geha finally done

Horsefly

After several years of off and on tinkering ,I have my frankin-Geha done.  I got the action and  stock from ‘ think Don Markey’ and scrounged an incomplete stock from who knows where several years ago. So far from correct restore and not a rifle I don’t know where it should be posted so here it is. A3B0050D-80AF-4F2F-951C-55B7FC62E659.thumb.jpeg.2a6be89924463adfdbac149e7c9a1d79.jpegA3B0050D-80AF-4F2F-951C-55B7FC62E659.thumb.jpeg.2a6be89924463adfdbac149e7c9a1d79.jpeg

22 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Thanks Ken but it’s a 50 ft’er. Don’t look so good closer than 50 ft. Didn’t get to use it dove hunting this weekend. Got rained out. 

You're too modest, It's a great looking gun!

Didn’t get to bird hunt with my Geha. We got rained out. Got to hunt a little but couldn’t bring myself to bring it out in rain. The drought has been so terrible for West Texas we gladly sat at camp and drank beer cooking steaks on mesquite coals lying about the old days, cussing and farting. Me and my 3 brothers had a fantastic time. 

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Didn’t get to bird hunt with my Geha. We got rained out. Got to hunt a little but couldn’t bring myself to bring it out in rain. The drought has been so terrible for West Texas we gladly sat at camp and drank beer cooking steaks on mesquite coals lying about the old days, cussing and farting. Me and my 3 brothers had a fantastic time. 

:D