Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sad Update

spec4 e4

I will be filing for divorce at the beginning of the year unless the marriage counseling does work.  She continues to have contact with the other guy after she agree to end it.  She contact him in Dec, Jan, June and Aug.  I told her back in Oct, him or me.  This guy step over boundaries and she is having a emotional affair with him.  Lawyer wants to try counseling.  As per my lawyer advice, its all I can say.  HOPING FOR THE BEST.

IN HELL

Rob

On 9/6/2022 at 2:23 PM, karlunity said:

A better one is out there sir. I found that TRUTH out after a rather sad experiences about 40 years ago.

karl

She was a good one till after her mother death.  I think the post concussion I have and her mother death drove her to him.  I have been taking treatment.   But now, it's counseling.  Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Well, had our 1st counseling meeting yesterday and it just a into to our issues.  Found more emails on her tablet.  That SOB sent her some selfish, two of them shirtless. She keep them under a odd files.  But was going through them one by one.  Pissed her off but deleted them.  Lol

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

Face it sir. She wants the other guy and she is sooner or later going to get him.  If she does not, in many ways it will be worse as she will dream him to be perfect This sooner or later happens to most guys and many more than once.

Say' So long" and find a better person. Now 

Better than paying $100 an hour to the "Councilor"

Karl

I suggest college or museums or the local range as good places to meet ladies...never liked bars

17 hours ago, karlunity said:

Face it sir. She wants the other guy and she is sooner or later going to get him.  If she does not, in many ways it will be worse as she will dream him to be perfect This sooner or later happens to most guys and many more than once.

Say' So long" and find a better person. Now 

Better than paying $100 an hour to the "Councilor"

Karl

I suggest college or museums or the local range as good places to meet ladies...never liked bars

Unfortunately, there has been more bs happen and if I serve her papers, the other guy will get involved and help her.  But I'm moving around "chess pieces" to check mate very soon.    I'll post more later after I do everything.  

Rob

8 hours ago, spec4 e4 said:

Unfortunately, there has been more bs happen and if I serve her papers, the other guy will get involved and help her.  But I'm moving around "chess pieces" to check mate very soon.    I'll post more later after I do everything.  

Rob

Just walk away.