Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Grudges

Horsefly

My biggest personality flaw (at least to me) is I hold grudges. I’ve been watching UKS morning the Queen. Fox is doing their coverage of 911, and had footage of the Queen having our National Anthem at Buckingham Palace because she remembered what it was like when Germany was bombing the Hell outta England and knew what it felt like to be bombed. The hearse going to Scotland carrying her casket is a Mercedes Benze built in Germany. Fox keeps reporting that Biden released FBI reports that Saudi Arabia was behind the 911 attack, while just months ago Biden was begging the Saudis for oil. 

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

My biggest personality flaw (at least to me) is I hold grudges. I’ve been watching UKS morning the Queen. Fox is doing their coverage of 911, and had footage of the Queen having our National Anthem at Buckingham Palace because she remembered what it was like when Germany was bombing the Hell outta England and knew what it felt like to be bombed. The hearse going to Scotland carrying her casket is a Mercedes Benze built in Germany. Fox keeps reporting that Biden released FBI reports that Saudi Arabia was behind the 911 attack, while just months ago Biden was begging the Saudis for oil. 

Biden is a piece of excrement, and a enemy of the US constitution, except when it benefits his needs.

As far as the queen goes, who cares? We shucked our ties to that family 246 years ago. I recall a scene in a movie where a soldier said "the queen shits just like everybody else". His buddy was offended and claimed the queen doesn't !

Besides a few rock-n-roll  groups, Great Britton aint so great. They were ruthless dictators when building their empire but very un-impressive in the last 100 years. 

England defeated Scotland in 1650 at the Battle of Dunbar. Prisoners were given choice of death or sent through out “kingdom” to work for Loyalist business owners. Slaves ! The 1st Doughty(my family) was sent to Maine to work in a saw mill. So I owe the limeys for that. 

Not our business since 1781.

karl

PS. I know that the British laws limit what the Queen can do. But she was still the head of the church of England and she could have spoken out to prevent or at least oppose the decline in morals. As to Charles lll he is Britian's afgore,