Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The mentally retarded

FC

I got to experience an interesting life lesson, and had a bit of insight today. I went to pick up an old wardrobe in upstate SC. I went to a Hardee's drive-up window. A woman who seemed to have a bit of mental retardation greeted me enthusiastically, and the young woman behind her was obviously training her. The lady at the window told me how much their team loved working together, and she paid the utmost attention to every little thing I asked for. Unusual, to say the least! I get really bad service at fast food places. When I got to the street where the wardrobe was located there were three guys on a porch. At least two of them started waving at me, and I think they were also retarded. It made me think of how they are aborted, and even Hitler killed the mentally retarded. Satan hates these happy people, and he wants them dead! They are an inspiration to me of how to be good and happy!

When we rode our bikes through Wyoming once, we stopped in Thermopolis.  The percentage of people with mental difficulties was quite large.  They worked in stores, etc., all over.  We were wondering if there was something in the water or what was going on.  Turns out there was a school/facility for them there.  Down's Syndrome people tend to be quite happy, and their parents grateful for them.  Killing someone because they are not "perfect" is a bad line to draw.  What is "perfect?"  I'm not, you're not, nobody is, so it is an excuse to kill anyone and everyone.  Which, of course, is exactly what the left/evil wants.

My uncle and my great-aunt’s son, both were mentally retarded. My uncle was a lot of work for grandma, on the farm, but I loved him. Russell, the other one, I remember from my earliest of memories. He came out to my grandpa’s farm. Happy fellow, freckled, and wearing a campaign hat and a bow tie. They were better people than me.

Hitler was a darwinist  in a bad way

The American Indians said such people were protected by the Great Spirit

and the Muslims say of them "Who the finger of Allah touches is blessed'

Karl

Knew you fellas were gentlemen