Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Breakdown of site costs

FC

Unless I'm missing something, here's the costs of the site:

Richard does site support for $200 per year.

BlueHost domain registration is $20 per year.

BlueHost Plus hosting service is $108 per year. Due 1/18/23.

Invision software $80 per year. Expires 12/26/22.

Total, best I can tell, is $418 per year.

I would be willing to kick in a substantial portion of the cost but since there are only a handful of regular participants I guess there is no point in prolonging the inevitable.

I will miss reading through the archives. 

Well, you fellas tell me if you want this place open another year, and what you'd kick in. That makes $130 that I know of, counting me. I need to help out an old friend who got dumped by her husband of 42 years. She's dead broke. I'll pitch in $50, maybe more. Someone else offered $50. I don't want to be making most of the posts though, and AZ did a bunch too, but he's likely died, unfortunately (I sure hope I'm wrong). 

On 11/15/2022 at 4:27 PM, FC said:

Well, you fellas tell me if you want this place open another year, and what you'd kick in. That makes $130 that I know of, counting me. I need to help out an old friend who got dumped by her husband of 42 years. She's dead broke. I'll pitch in $50, maybe more. Someone else offered $50. I don't want to be making most of the posts though, and AZ did a bunch too, but he's likely died, unfortunately (I sure hope I'm wrong). 

PM sent.

• FC pinned this topic