Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Drones have completely changed warfare. Naval Drones

FC

This war is very similar to the Spanish Revolution.  Everyone is rushing their tech over there to get it combat tested. Only in war conditions do the failures of ideas/systems/things show up glaringly.  For example, it looks like armor is having a rough go of it.  Drones have been quite successful on both sides.

Did you look at that Tucker interview with RFK Jr?  The man speaks his mind, that's for sure.

I don't know.  He did sound pretty rough and they didn't go over why.  The interview starts out kinda slow with him describing the deliberate lack of secret service protection he is getting, then it gets into some really good stuff, Ukraine, the bio labs there and what they were doing, how Russia was pushed into the war, our "regime change" that put that guy in power, and he goes over JFK's assassination and the CIA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's pretty creative.  However, using a commercial internet company as a communications link is pretty sketchy.  If I was running the sats, I would have a "no war use" clause in there.  Also note that Musk did not "turn off" the internet for parts of that area, as the media is saying.  It was never turned on in the first place.  He just refused to turn it on when pressed.

Yes, he owns Starlink, an internet satellite company.  That video said they used Starlink as the communications system to control their drone bombs.  The Ukraines wanted him to turn on Starlink for the war zone areas, as it was never turned on there.  He refused and the US media said he "turned it off...."  It was never on.