Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Worse We are being the USSR under biden.The worst part of it is that in many ways they are right.

karlunity

A life long study of history has shown me, that as long as they are fed what they think is painless and free, most people are very happy to not only be slaves as long as they are called free , but very happy to clap the chains on us troublemakers who have the nerve to point this out to them.

karl

More, they will defend the master as he is seen by them as feeding and caring for them.

I may have mentioned it before, but I used to work (IT) with a Chinese woman, from China, educated at the top college in Arkansas.  She was very good at what she did, picked up whatever very fast.  Anyway, I asked her once what happened to people in China who wouldn't work.  Would they get free money, housing, food, phones, etc. from the government?  She said, oh, the handicapped get a little stippend, not enough to live on.  They have to live with family.  I said, no, not the handicapped, healthy people who just don't want to work.  She said they get nothing at all.  They can starve.  That's the people's republic dream right there. The dumb f's here that think they want communism have no idea what they will be getting.