Military Firearm Restoration Corner

He can still win.

ken98k

An article in todays Fairbanks Daily Newsminer reported that the outcome of a local election showed a swing to the left in the borough assembly. https://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/borough-assembly-shifts-left-propositions-overwhelming-pass/article_d0af497a-6241-11ee-b901-633119b658c6.html  

That makes me believe that no matter how badly the left screws up the country, people are willing to vote for them.

I used to think that people will come to their senses after watching Biden and his handlers bring the country to its knees and lead us to the brink of ww3.

Not so, there is a very good chance Joe Biden will be re-elected.

Just look at the last election.  In one precinct, at the last minute, a whole stack of obviously photocopied ballots just voting for FJB showed up, enough to win.  On copy paper, and each exactly identical.  It's like "how many do we need to win here?  35K?  OK, lemme get the copy machines going."  And the Republican party DID NOTHING. 

I honestly don't believe they even need to cheat. From my observations, the bulk of American people are "okay" with the the way things are.

Oh I'm sure they would be happy if they could afford food and fuel but, they're not willing to do anything about it otherwise.

I don't think so, Ken.  While I agree that there are a GREAT number of people that think as you describe and will vote for whomever they are told, the majority of Americans would not vote for FJB.  Certainly not after the last 2 years.  The cheating will be there again, no doubt.  Remember Joe Kennedy was quoted as telling his son along the lines of "and don't pay for one more vote than you need to win...."