Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Problem with us boomers

karlunity

The WW ll types knew how to deal with a foe.Destroy or convert him

We and worse the kids have been raised on the idea of limited war  and unicorns and that simply does not work.

You either destroy or convert the foe.

This ,Our parents who studied Roman History, knew. We have forgotten this, or  many have ,and will pay to relearn it,

Boomer  part ll

our view on limited war   seemed logical to the WW ll types who gave it to us, that is. I think, why they have tried so hard to change human nature, and perhaps it is, Yet there have been many small wars since WW ll and the numbers do add up.

The Izzy have a problem. The world, which never did like them much, is slowly again turning against them. Yet, if they dont finish the job,it will sooner or later finish them.

Both sides, if we may believe the Bible, are brothers, and no one hates like family. That, plus the fact that while Jews may as "people of the Book" live among Muslims they may not take land that was once Islamic,outside the realm of  Islam.To allow that is a sin, if I recall my Koran.

Jews want their own nation, it is called the "Jewish state". I think their view has much more in common with say the Saudi than it has with the Constitution.

As I see it; Three things are possible:

One Jews genocide Gaza and remove any non Jew from Israel.

Two; Israel becomes a millet( self governing Provence) is a Saudi Sunni empire.

Three:  Both sides destroy each other in atomic war.

A Palestinian, I worked with,said "We did not do the holocaust, The Germans did. If you want to give Jews land, fine, give them land in Germany. This is the 20th century, the time when you could just go in a kick aside the natives,take their land  and set up a  colony has passed." Yet Jewish people believe that they have an ancient right to THAT land, . The religious ones think it was given to them by God, the Secular ones think it is theirs by right of conquest. I dont think the war is going to stop any time soon.

Opinions?

Interesting times